Fountain People, Inc. shall guarantee the performance of the system design to produce the specified effects provided all equipment is purchased and installed per our recommendations and all of the architectural details we provide are incorporated into the system installation. In the event that others have provided the system design or our recommendations are not utilized, guarantee shall be limited to the performance of the furnished equipment only.
1. Fountain People, Inc. shall warrant all properly installed and maintained equipment (except lamps) for a period of one year from date of original shipment.
2. For systems with a factory start-up, the warranty shall extend 18 months from date of original shipment or one year from date of start-up, whichever comes first.
3. Fountain People, Inc., at their option, shall replace or repair any materials, components, or workmanship found to be defective within the warranty period when returned to the factory, freight pre-paid.
4. No component may be returned to Fountain People, Inc. for repair or replacement without an approved Return Materials Authorization (RMA).
5. Any maintenance or repairs done without the pre-authorization of Fountain People, Inc. or its authorized service providers shall void all warranties.
This warranty does not include damage resulting from lightning, vandalism, improper maintenance, operator error, Acts of God, failure to comply with codes of the jurisdiction having authority, or other conditions beyond the control of Fountain People, Inc. Nor does this warranty cover labor, freight charges, or incidental materials required to implement repairs. Fountain People, Inc. shall not be held liable for damage to other equipment or materials, or loss of time, profits, or any inconvenience, directly or indirectly, resulting from the failure of equipment or materials furnished by Fountain People, Inc. Fountain People, Inc. will not accept liability for any costs associated with the removal or replacement of equipment in difficult-to-access locations. These extraordinary costs shall be the responsibility of the customer, regardless of the reason necessitating removal of the product from service. This warranty may exclude damage to metals resulting from chemical control devices that use electrolysis as a means for generating chlorine or other chemicals to treat water. No other warranty,
expressed or implied, exists beyond that included in this statement.